Focus of Work
The focus of my research is disordered mineral metabolism across the spectrum of chronic kidney disease, including dialysis, kidney transplantation and earlier stages with emphasis on the hormonal regulation of phosphate and vitamin D homeostasis by fibroblast growth factor 23.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: State University of New York (1996)
- MMSc: Harvard Medical School, Clinical and Physiological Investigation (2002)
- Internship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Medicine (1997)
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Medicine (1999)
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Nephrology (2000)
- Board Certification: Nephrology
633 N. St Clair, Suite 18-089
Chicago IL 60611