Focus of Work
My research interest lies in understanding the pathophysiology of Congenital Anomalies of the Kidney and Urinary Tract (CAKUT), the leading cause of chronic kidney disease and of end stage renal failure in children. I am particularly interested in looking into early events in kidney development that are linked to renal dysplasia and in studying the role of Transcription Factor 21 in this disease.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Ben Gurion University, Israel (1997)
- PhD: Ben Gurion University, Israel (2007)
- Internship: Soroka University Medical Center (1999)
- Residency: Soroka University Medical Center, Pediatrics (2004)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics (2010)
- Board Certification: Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 37
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611